ROWAN ROMANIA Committed to adults with special needs
Many people have contributed, and continue to contribute, to Rowan Romania's work. Our heartfelt thanks goes to each and every person who has helped over the years, whether by giving up their time, lending their skills, or donating food, clothes and equipment for the patients, donating other items for our fund-raising sales, or sponsoring fund-raising events and/or donating money.
Each and every such gesture has made a real difference.
Whilst we cannot name every single person who has helped over the years, the trustees would, in particular, like to make mention of:
- Tess Baber and Ricky Sanderson, former trustees who helped found the charity and have helped raise a great deal of money for it;
- Dan Marin, our local representative in Zarnesti, Romania;
- Zarnesti Town Hall and county medical authorities in Brasov;
- Framptons Limited in Shepton Mallet;
- Clifford Chance (the global law firm);
- Husein and Vicky Mawji, who helped raise a great deal of money for the charity;
- Zoe Bryant and Colour Blind Dog, both of whom donated their original art pieces to us to auction;
- Arnie Guha;
- Paul and Judith Beswick; and
- The Ratiu Family Charitable Foundation.
If your company would like to make a donation, we shall happily also mention your company here.
Rowan Romania is a registered charity established as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation and registered in England and Wales with charity number 1166547.
UK registered address: 7 Hayward Drive, Baltonsborough, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 8PJ, United Kingdom.
Trustees: Kay Franklin, David Franklin, Alan Brian and Martin Franklin.
(c) Copyright Franklin/Rowan Romania (2015-2020). All rights reserved.